Situations

We live in a very complex world. Where Insane thrive and lives what some would call a normal life. My hope is that you will find laughter, wisdom and good conversation here in Ms. B's World. What I have learned is, some things that happen in life are neither right nor wrong, but what I call “A Situation”. Right or wrong can change depending on who is viewing it and from where they stand at any given time on this life’s journey…

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Hello World...

In life we can find ourselves in the most peculiar situations. Some by which we create, by our own hands and others that we allow people to create and walk us into. I believe that each thing in this world has its own unique voice and place. I do not believe in accidents or coincides. I think there is a divine power orchestrating all of this, we as humans call it by many different names, but I believe there is an unseen world that is affecting this seen space and time we live in. The most awkward events that happen in our lives are sometimes that divine voice saying to us, “STOP GO ANOTHER WAY!”, “ DON’T DO THAT IT IS GOING TO HURT!” or “THIS WAY PLEASE!”. But, we being who we are most times must do not listen and do it our way. Today I embark on a new journey one in which I plan to look at those awkward moments in life and share them. My hope is to find healing, laughter, peace and maybe a different road for the next time.


One of my principles in life is called Alliance: Not of us is smarter than all of us.


Hopefully your wisdom and questions will help to find the answers that the divine voice is speaking to each and every one of us, so that this journey can be a little less painful and a whole like more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment